If the customer is concerned that gaming might disrupt their (or someone else's) life in some way, the following questions will help you find out:
- Do you consider gambling to be one of your main diversions?
- Are you lost and helpless playing a game when you run out of money and want to get back in the game as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble your way out of your salary or personal reserves?
- Have you ever lied to hide the amount of money or time spent playing?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies because of gaming?
- After losing, do you think you should recoup your losses as soon as possible?
- Do problems in your personal or social life make you want to play or keep playing?
- When you are sad or down do you feel like using the game as a way to overcome those feelings?
- The more you fit into these questions, answering positively to any of them, the greater the chances of having serious problems with games.
- You can be taking the BBGS Virtual Test and Addiction Division intervention system through this link > Addiction Test.
If you feel that games are getting in the way of your life, don't hesitate to seek help. BET7K recommends and is willing to help you seek assistance from one of these specialized institutions.
GORDON MOODY offers free therapy, counseling and emotional support to anyone classified as a gaming addict.
The Federation of anonymous gamblers located in several cities and states of the country also provides support to people with gambling problems.
Self deletion or deactivation
If you have serious problems with the games and need to permanently close your account, you may be contacting our support and requesting the permanent deletion of your account at BET7K.
If you feel that the game has become an issue and you want to take a break, you may be deactivating your account within your profile, or logging into our help center to view the account deactivation tutorial.
If you choose to reactivate your account, your access to the games will automatically be available.
If you use social media channels, we also recommend that you make sure you don't receive any news or updates. We recommend that you seek help from one of the support organizations during the self-exclusion or deactivation period. (As informed in TOPIC 2 ABOVE)
Protection of minors
With the ease of access provided by the internet, mobile devices and homes around the world, responsible online gambling relies on strict parental controls and supervision. To keep children and teenagers safe on the Internet, BET7K encourages its customers to use filtering software to prevent minors from accessing inappropriate content on the Internet.
BET7K offers the following tips for parents:
- Please keep your BET7K username and password safe.
- Once logged into your BET7K, account, do not leave your computer.
- No one under the age of 18 may participate in any betting activity.
- Keep your bank account details out of the reach of children and teenagers.
- Do not save passwords on your computer. Write your password down somewhere and keep it in a safe place, away from minors.
- If you are accessing BET7K from a shared computer, especially with children or teenagers, please do not use the "Remember me" feature.
- Educate your child about the illegality and potential harm of underage gambling.
- Take precautions against the use of electronics and mobile devices by children.
Use filtering software to prevent children from accessing inappropriate content, including gambling sites.
Not only is underage gambling illegal, it can also lead to premature gambling addiction and huge debts in unsupervised children.
Therefore, if you share your phone, tablet, laptop or computer with underage friends or family to play online games, BET7K recommends that you use the following services to restrict their access to our website:
Netnanny.com - filtering software that protects children from inappropriate content on the internet.
Cybersitter.com - filtering software that allows parents to add websites to the block list.
Other important tips
Rest assured, the choice to play is yours.
We recommend that you do not place bets if:
- It interferes with your daily duties;
- You are in treatment or recovering from an addiction;
- You are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance;
- You are trying to recoup previous losses;
- Its main objective is to use the proceeds to pay off debts.
1. Game Rules
Before you start playing BET7K,, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the rules of the game.
If you suspect that a customer is colluding with another customer, or that they are cheating in any way, notify BET7K immediately by contacting our Customer Service Department.